Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Hometown-1st task

Nothing’s special in my hometown, Serpong. Even, maybe a lot of people don’t know where it is. Serpong is just a little area outside Jakarta, about 35 km from West Jakarta. It hasn’t any special food neither unique culture as many other town that can make people interest to visit. It does neither have any special places that can be visited.

But, it is used to be because now much area development had realized in my hometown. Now, Serpong has a train station with double track, to Jakarta and Merak, which make people have free access to go anywhere. Just now, Ocean Park, which is the greatest theme water park in Southeast Asia, is built in my hometown. Serpong has Swiss German University too, which is one of the international colleges. Now, my hometown is a very special town that is still under developing.

No comments: